Tuesday, October 20, 2009

It’s me again

It has been a while since my last posting. I hesitate to post though I keep my journal regularly but not online. This time I make appoint to just write and publish online.

So what to write? Again I asked myself. I do not want to spend that much time as it is my bedtime. In front of me is the book “The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari” which I am currently reading. I read book regularly but I am not a kind of person who like to keep book journal. I just like to read.

I like this parable story line. It is fun and simple reading. The parable is about a successful superstar lawyer whose out-of-balance lifestyle leads him to a new-fatal heart attack in a courtroom. His collapse brings him into spiritual crisis which in turn force him to change his lifestyle through a powerful system. Of course I am still reading it and enjoy it.

I hope to finish reading it soon and able to gain the knowledge from the parable. Most important is how much can I practice it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails