Tuesday, June 15, 2010

When Tough Get Going

In the hospital. My father has already transferred to normal ward. He spent 3 days in ICU after the operation. He is progressing well. Alhamdulillah. My pray to Allah of his fast recovery.

Today (and tonight) is my turn to be in the hospital.  I am looking forward for this moment. It has been so long I have been together with my father. So long that I miss the time when we spent a lot of time together during my kid time. Spending time together with him the the best moment that I can remembered of. I am still longing for the same experience. Though in different time and different moment. I wish I can rewind the time… to be in that moment again, as my best “friend” ever.

I stop for a while. Nurse comes now in. Time for pill… just wonder. How come nurse not sleepy! aha…

Time gone by. I try to recall when the last time we’d spent time together as a buddy – my father and me.

In dusun durian during the durian season. It was the best time ever. As early as five o’clock in the morning, we were in the dusun already. I was just trailing him. My father has sixth sense – of course the smell. He knew where the durian fall into. Underneath the leaves. Behind the small trees. Near the fence. He never missed the durian. I picked up the skill much later. But now, I let my wife use the skill to buy the wrapped-in-plastic D24 durian!

I think time to get some sleep. No bed. Good night.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails